Are you arriving at Orio Al Serio BGY Airport "Il Caravaggio"?
For all bookings, Booking Camper is offering TRANSFERS FOR FREE to and from our depot;
so all you have to worry about is to reserve your flights and packing your bags.. your motorhome holidays are about to start!
The Orio Al Serio BGY AIRPORT “IL CARAVAGGIO” is just 15 minutes far from our office.
Select a pick up or drop off service at Orio AL Serio BGY airport , or Bergamo Train Station or Bergamo City Hotels while booking online your motorhome (you can find it at the second stage of booking process) and insert your arrival and departure flight / train details.
We will organize everything and inform you on transfer instructions.
Once met at the the airport, we will reach our depot.
A full hand over session will be done before you take the motorhome.
Motorhome deliver can only last up to one hour!
After we have picked you up from the airport and brought you to our depot, explained how to use the motorhome and you have unpacked your suitcases, you can leave your luggage in a safe place in our depot.
Our depot has easy access to major road routes as Booking Camper is located in a strategic position
in North Italy.
Infact our Rental agency is close to the main famous cities, such as Milàn, Verona and Venice;
or close to North Italy lakes such as Garda Lake or Como Lake; or close to Dolomites mountains.
At the conclusion of the hire, the motorhome must be returned at our office at the agreed time.
After check out, Booking Camper staff will bring you to the Orio Al Serio BGY airport to return back home.
Applying an extra cost, we also offer pick up and drop off transfer at Milàn Malpensa, Milàn Linate and Brescia airports.
Transfers to these location last up aproximately an hour.
No extra costs will be applied if flight arrives late in the night or departs early in the morning!
All transfers must be pre booked with a minimum of 3 days before the motorhome delivery day.
If you need motorhome pick up or drop off on Sunday (or during our bank holidays), please contact us directly at
General data protection regulation
The data controller of your personal data is BOOKING CAMPER S.r.l., with registered office in Via A. Mazzi n. 38 - 24018 Villa d’Almé (BG), VAT number: 03284940164, registered at the Bergamo Business Register, tel. 035.296386, email: [email protected] (hereinafter, the "Owner").
Purpose of data processing: Personal Data, collected according to the methods described above, will be processed to satisfy the contact request.
Legal basis for data processing: the processing activity is necessary in relation to the contact request.
Disclosure of personal data - methods of disclosure: Personal Data may be transferred as described below.
Recipients of Personal Data: the parties in charge who provide services relating to the activities of the Data Controller and with whom our company has entered into specific agreements to ensure compliance with the provisions established in the GDPR.
Retention periods: Personal Data will be deleted after 12 months.
Transfer of personal data to non-EU countries: Personal Data will be transferred to non-EU countries and, in particular, to the USA, by persons who provide adequate guarantees of protection pursuant to art. 46 GDPR.
Rights of the interested party
You can, at any time and if the conditions are met, exercise the following rights:
1) Access: ask the Data Controller to confirm if your personal data are being processed or not;
2) Copy: ask the Data Controller for a copy of the personal data being processed;
3) Rectification and integration: request the rectification of inaccurate personal data and the integration of incomplete personal data, by providing a supplementary declaration;
4) Cancellation: request the Data Controller to delete your personal data if one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR exists;
5) Limitation: request the Data Controller to limit the processing when one of the hypotheses provided for by the GDPR occurs;
6) Opposition: You have the right to object to the processing of data at any time in the cases provided for by art. 21 of the GDPR.
7) Portability: You have the right, if the conditions set out in art. 20 of the GDPR occurs, to receive your personal data, provided to the Data Controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
8) Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data. Find out how to submit a complaint on the website of the guarantor: www.garanteprivacy.it