Storage & Parking facility at Booking Camper in Villa D'Almè, via Angelo Mazzi 38 (Bergamo).
The storage service allows you to park the vehicle in a dedicated storage facility when it's not in use , often for weeks or even months at a time.
We can accomodate a variety of sized vehicles including: motorhomes, caravans, boats, trailers, horses boxes and deluxe motorhomes.
Specifically we come up with 3 different types of parkings:
outdoor , in an illuminated and alarmed area;
under tensile structures, in an illuminated and alrmed area;
indoor, in an illuminated and alarmed garage (vehicle maximum 7 mt.) .
The parking is accesible 24h/ 7 days and client has his own alarm code plus a personal key.
The whole area has been certified for fire prevention and is protected by an additional perimeter alarm, with anti- intrusion barriers.
The parking is also under video surveillance by more than 12 cameras, always under control by Booking Camper staff.
Additional services included: water load (even during winter season), electicity connection.
Booking Camper moreover provide an equipped and specialized repair workshop, also offering the possibility of vehicle outdoor washing at advantageous prices.
The site has easy access to Orio Al Serio BGY airport and to major road routes as Booking Camper is located in a strategic position in North Italy.
Infact the Rental/Workshop/ Sell and Storage agency is close to the main famous cities, such as Milàn, Verona and Venice; or close to North Italy lakes such as Garda Lake or Como Lake; or close to Dolomites mountains.
To have more information, please contact Booking Camper Storage & Parking by phone at +39 035 296386 or by email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
General data protection regulation
The data controller of your personal data is BOOKING CAMPER S.r.l., with registered office in Via A. Mazzi n. 38 - 24018 Villa d’Almé (BG), VAT number: 03284940164, registered at the Bergamo Business Register, tel. 035.296386, email: email@example.com (hereinafter, the "Owner").
Purpose of data processing: Personal Data, collected according to the methods described above, will be processed to satisfy the contact request.
Legal basis for data processing: the processing activity is necessary in relation to the contact request.
Disclosure of personal data - methods of disclosure: Personal Data may be transferred as described below.
Recipients of Personal Data: the parties in charge who provide services relating to the activities of the Data Controller and with whom our company has entered into specific agreements to ensure compliance with the provisions established in the GDPR.
Retention periods: Personal Data will be deleted after 12 months.
Transfer of personal data to non-EU countries: Personal Data will be transferred to non-EU countries and, in particular, to the USA, by persons who provide adequate guarantees of protection pursuant to art. 46 GDPR.
Rights of the interested party
You can, at any time and if the conditions are met, exercise the following rights:
1) Access: ask the Data Controller to confirm if your personal data are being processed or not;
2) Copy: ask the Data Controller for a copy of the personal data being processed;
3) Rectification and integration: request the rectification of inaccurate personal data and the integration of incomplete personal data, by providing a supplementary declaration;
4) Cancellation: request the Data Controller to delete your personal data if one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR exists;
5) Limitation: request the Data Controller to limit the processing when one of the hypotheses provided for by the GDPR occurs;
6) Opposition: You have the right to object to the processing of data at any time in the cases provided for by art. 21 of the GDPR.
7) Portability: You have the right, if the conditions set out in art. 20 of the GDPR occurs, to receive your personal data, provided to the Data Controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
8) Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data. Find out how to submit a complaint on the website of the guarantor: www.garanteprivacy.it