A holiday with a motorhome is definitely a holiday of freedom and discovery.
" The only barriers are the ones you put up!"
Way back in 1999, the ten-year passion for motorhomes of Pierangelo permit him starts the rental business that develops up to give birth in 2006 Camper Valtesse Rentals Ltd.
The activity takes office immediately at the headquarters in Gorle in via Roma 47 where it develops.
In those years, the continuing passion for the motorhomes and the spirit of liberty they represent, have achieved great success and customer loyalty both in Italy and abroad, especially thanks to our Fly & Drive rental service.
In 2015 the agency improves the fleet and decides to open a new bigger office in Villa D’almè, Bergamo, changing the agency name in Booking Camper Ltd.
In the same year, Booking Camper becomes official dealer of Adria and Sunliving, for both sales and assistance, with a showroom area of more than 1000 mq.
At the same time we have extended our offer with the Storage & Parking service.
The following year, in 2016, also our workshop is extended, offering maintenance and assembly services with cutting-edge machinery, on any type of vehicle.
Furthermore, our staff follows every year technical updating courses to guarantee the best assistance to motorhomes and caravans owners.
General data protection regulation
The data controller of your personal data is BOOKING CAMPER S.r.l., with registered office in Via A. Mazzi n. 38 - 24018 Villa d’Almé (BG), VAT number: 03284940164, registered at the Bergamo Business Register, tel. 035.296386, email: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter, the "Owner").
Purpose of data processing: Personal Data, collected according to the methods described above, will be processed to satisfy the contact request.
Legal basis for data processing: the processing activity is necessary in relation to the contact request.
Disclosure of personal data - methods of disclosure: Personal Data may be transferred as described below.
Recipients of Personal Data: the parties in charge who provide services relating to the activities of the Data Controller and with whom our company has entered into specific agreements to ensure compliance with the provisions established in the GDPR.
Retention periods: Personal Data will be deleted after 12 months.
Transfer of personal data to non-EU countries: Personal Data will be transferred to non-EU countries and, in particular, to the USA, by persons who provide adequate guarantees of protection pursuant to art. 46 GDPR.
Rights of the interested party
You can, at any time and if the conditions are met, exercise the following rights:
1) Access: ask the Data Controller to confirm if your personal data are being processed or not;
2) Copy: ask the Data Controller for a copy of the personal data being processed;
3) Rectification and integration: request the rectification of inaccurate personal data and the integration of incomplete personal data, by providing a supplementary declaration;
4) Cancellation: request the Data Controller to delete your personal data if one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR exists;
5) Limitation: request the Data Controller to limit the processing when one of the hypotheses provided for by the GDPR occurs;
6) Opposition: You have the right to object to the processing of data at any time in the cases provided for by art. 21 of the GDPR.
7) Portability: You have the right, if the conditions set out in art. 20 of the GDPR occurs, to receive your personal data, provided to the Data Controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
8) Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data. Find out how to submit a complaint on the website of the guarantor: www.garanteprivacy.it