At Booking Camper you can buy motorhomes, vans or caravans; a new one or what's on special offer, and ask for loans at very advantageous interest rates!
We offer loans for used vehicles, such as Motorhomes, Vans os Caravans, with durations up to 120 months and loans for new vehicles, such as Motorhomes, Vans or Caravans, with durations up to 144 months.
Moreover, you can also negotiate policies linked to loans; these policies are aimed to protect customers from unfavorable events which might undermine their capacity to repay the loan!
These kind of services are only reserved to Italian citizen or Italian resident.
Advertising message for promotional purposes. For agreement terms and conditions, please refer to the pre-agreement relevant information, available at Booking Camper. Booking Camper is a credit intermediary, which exclusively operates with the financial companies Findomestic Banca SPA, Agos SPA e Santander SPA.
General data protection regulation
The data controller of your personal data is BOOKING CAMPER S.r.l., with registered office in Via A. Mazzi n. 38 - 24018 Villa d’Almé (BG), VAT number: 03284940164, registered at the Bergamo Business Register, tel. 035.296386, email: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter, the "Owner").
Purpose of data processing: Personal Data, collected according to the methods described above, will be processed to satisfy the contact request.
Legal basis for data processing: the processing activity is necessary in relation to the contact request.
Disclosure of personal data - methods of disclosure: Personal Data may be transferred as described below.
Recipients of Personal Data: the parties in charge who provide services relating to the activities of the Data Controller and with whom our company has entered into specific agreements to ensure compliance with the provisions established in the GDPR.
Retention periods: Personal Data will be deleted after 12 months.
Transfer of personal data to non-EU countries: Personal Data will be transferred to non-EU countries and, in particular, to the USA, by persons who provide adequate guarantees of protection pursuant to art. 46 GDPR.
Rights of the interested party
You can, at any time and if the conditions are met, exercise the following rights:
1) Access: ask the Data Controller to confirm if your personal data are being processed or not;
2) Copy: ask the Data Controller for a copy of the personal data being processed;
3) Rectification and integration: request the rectification of inaccurate personal data and the integration of incomplete personal data, by providing a supplementary declaration;
4) Cancellation: request the Data Controller to delete your personal data if one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR exists;
5) Limitation: request the Data Controller to limit the processing when one of the hypotheses provided for by the GDPR occurs;
6) Opposition: You have the right to object to the processing of data at any time in the cases provided for by art. 21 of the GDPR.
7) Portability: You have the right, if the conditions set out in art. 20 of the GDPR occurs, to receive your personal data, provided to the Data Controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
8) Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data. Find out how to submit a complaint on the website of the guarantor: www.garanteprivacy.it